The One Point Sling (OPS) and Push Button Sling Swivel (PBSS) combine to allow operators to maneuver one-point attachments for direct action to more stability.
The OPS with the Sling Swivel permits users to switch from a weapon on the shoulder, to quick reaction and minimize exposure.
The OPS with PBSS incorporates a new low profile quick-adjust slider, that takes into consideration secure sling adjustments.
- Ambidextrous push button designed for quick detachment
- Designed for left and right handed users
- Available for slings up to 1.6″ without restraining
- Easily attaches with our stocks or the sling swivel
- Customized as a rigid and fully adjustable sling
- Constructed of durable 1.5″ nylon and a high density bungee cord
- Equipped with a metal carabiner made easily to snap onto many mounting locations
- Width: 1.57″
- Length: 31.49″
- Width: 0.86″
- Length: 1.61″